Match Day Admission 2012/13
Adults; £11, Concessions £6*, Children £3**
For the 2012/13 season: Up to 2 free children can come in with any full paying adult. This runs throughout the entire season.
* Concessions include OAP's & Full Time Students with valid student card
** All School Children up to and including Year 11 pupils
Health and Safety Beveree Stadium Spectators Safety Policy
The board of directors of Hampton & Richmond Borough Football Club LTD undertake that all activities held at the Beveree Stadium are conducted in such a way that the safety of everybody attending an event is assured, in so far as reasonably practicable.
The clubs primary responsibility through the stadiums safety officer and the team of safety stewards will be to ensure the reasonable safety of all those attending an event at the stadium.
The Beveree stadium does not have regular segregation in place. There will be an additional plan for as and when this is required.
Hampton & Richmond Borough Football Clubs intent is to:
- Provide an organised structure to the management of safety on match-days
- Ensure all staff are aware and able to carry out the stadiums emergency procedures
- Comply fully with the stadiums safety certificate
- Positively encourage spectators to report safety issues to the club
- Arrange for emergency contingency plans to be in place and ensure these are tested and adequate
- Continually monitor and improve clubs safety systems
- Liaise with other agencies and statuary authorities on matters relating to safety and crowd control
- Maintain records for all events held at the stadium
This policy will be reviewed as and when necessary, or by 31st May 2010
A signed copy of this document is held in the master health and safety policy file, located in the ground control room.
HRBFC – Safety Officer