Season Tickets for The Beavers 2018/19 campaign are now on sale - with the excellent value Eager Beaver deal to run until the end of the month.
The box office will be open on specific days, as well as during England's first two World Cup games, where fans can purchase and collect on the day.
A season ticket is the best way to support the club in their Vanarama National League South campaign, whilst also representing brilliant value. A season ticket also allows you entry into our home pre-season games - which include our ties at Bedfont Sports.
Please note, after 24th June tickets can only be purchased online until 23.59 on the 30th.
2018/19 Season Ticket Prices
• Adult: £185 ( after offer £210)
• Concessions (16-18, Student, Over 60): £105 ( after offer £130)
• Family (2 adults and 2 children): £400 ( after offer £430)
• Junior Beaver Blue: £17 ( after offer N/A)
• Junior Beaver Red (with shirt): Youth shirt £35, Small adult £40 ( after offer N/A)
The offer will end at midnight on 30th June, and after which the full price will be charged.
• First Team Vanarama National League South Matches
• First Team Pre Season Friendlies (including those at Bedfont Sports)
• Youth Team League Matches
Please note that NO cup competitions or playoff matches are included on this season ticket.
Purchasing Season Tickets
This year, season tickets will be on sale both online and in person at the club box office.
Online tickets can be purchased from Friday 1st June using Ticket Tailor. To purchase tickets online, please use this link.
Please note, online transactions will carry a £2 transaction fee. This is per order, and not per ticket.
Alternatively, the box office will open for sales on the following dates, from 6pm to 8.30pm:
• Tuesday 5th June
• Thursday 7th June
• Tuesday 12th June
• Thursday 14th June
• Monday 18th June (during England v Tunisia game)
• Tuesday 19th June
• Thursday 21st June
• Sunday 24th June (during England v Panama game)
Collecting Your Season Ticket
Those who have purchased tickets online can collect them from the box office on the above dates, or alternatively, they will be available at the pass gate from the first pre-season friendly.
Updated 15:46 - 22 Jul 2018 by Rob Overfield